Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV SSL Certificate
- HK$10,495.00 HK$11,662.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: Symantec
- Product Code: Symantec EV SSL
Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV SSL Certificates attract more customers to your site and give them the confidence to complete their transactions online. Symantec EV triggers the green address bar in the high security browsers while protecting the transfer of sensitive data using a 128/256-bit strong SSL encryption.
A Secure Site Pro with EV SSL requires a full business validation, which assures customers that your business is legitimate and real. It helps to increase the rank of your website and protect your brand from phishing schemes. The SSL Certificate may take 1-2 business days to be issued.
Symantec will independently validate information about the company / organization that requires the certificate, including verification of the physical address and business identity. For more details, please check HERE.
Secures Single Domain
Secure Site Pro with EV SSL secures one single domain name or subdomain, e.g. example.com / abc.example.com. For a domain name, both www.example.com & example.com are secured in a single certificate.
Green Address Bar
With a Secure Site Pro with EV SSL, your website will show an outstanding green address bar, which let your customers know your website is highly secured.
Warranty refers to the amount Symantec compensates your customers due to their loss from a wrong issued certificate. Secure Site Pro with EV SSL carries an US$1,750,000 warranty.
Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions, shows website visitors that your website can be trusted.
Over 99% Browser Compatibility
Secure Site Pro with EV SSL is trusted and recognized by 99% browsers.
Secure Site Pro with EV SSL comes with 1 server license and unlimited free re-issuance. This means you can install it on as many physical servers as you need.
If the validation is completed, Secure Site Pro with EV SSL will be issued within 1-2 business day.
Free with Daily website malware scanning
Free with website vulnerability scanning and assessment
- To ensure the issuance of SSL Certificate faster, you need to make sure your domain's whois contact information is correct.
- A dedicated IP can be ordered from your web hosting service provider if you want to improve compatibility with older versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP.
- A CSR (Certificate Signing Request) generated on your web server for your domain. You can contact your web hosting service provider for the assistance of CSR generation and SSL installation