Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate
- HK$13,319.00 HK$14,799.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: Symantec
- Product Code: Symantec OV Wildcard
The Symantec (Formerly VeriSign) Secure Site Wildcard SSL certificate is an Organization Validation (OV) SSL certificate, which Protect the transfer of sensitive data on multiple subdomains under one domain on your server using a single, easy-to-manage certificate. It provides up to 256-bit encryption, plus 99+% browser recognition. This website security solution features essential SSL, the Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, and malware scanning.
For examples, a Secure Site Wildcard SSL for *.domain.com can be used to secure:
www.domain.com, forum.domain.com, shop.domain.com, mail.domain.com, hk.domain.com
It provides up to 256-bit encryption, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime. Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate will take 1-2 business days to be issued.
Symantec will validate your company / organization information via 3rd party online source and phone validation.
Secures Unlimited Subdomains
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate secures unlimited numbers of subdomains associated to a single domain name.
Support 40-bit to 256-bit encryption with 2048-bit RSA private key, which is the industry standard for data protection.
Warranty refers to the amount Symantec compensates your customers due to their loss from a wrong issued certificate. Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate carries an US$1,500,000 warranty.
Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions, shows website visitors that your website can be trusted.
Over 99% Browser Compatibility
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate is trusted and recognized by 99% browsers.
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate comes with 1 license and unlimited free re-issuance.
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate will be issued within 1-2 business day.
Free with Daily website malware scanning
- To ensure the issuance of SSL Certificate faster, you need to make sure your domain's whois contact information is correct.
- A dedicated IP can be ordered from your web hosting service provider if you want to improve compatibility with older versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP.
- A CSR (Certificate Signing Request) generated on your web server for your domain. You can contact your web hosting service provider for the assistance of CSR generation and SSL installation