RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate
- HK$1,396.00 HK$1,942.20
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: RapidSSL
- Product Code: RapidSSL DV Wildcard
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate helps you to secure all your subdomains with one, low-cost SSL certificate issued to *.yourdomain.com. It helps you keeping your customers' transactions secure with 128-bit / 256-bit encryption.
It also comes with a free static site seal "Secured by RapidSSL", which let your customers know your website is secured.
For examples, a RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate for *.domain.com can be used to secure:
www.domain.com, forum.domain.com, shop.domain.com, mail.domain.com, hk.domain.com
You will speed through enrollment with automated domain control validation. The certificate can be issued efficiently in minutes.
RapidSSL will only verify the ownership of domain name before issuing the certificate. Domain Validation Certificate can be issued within minutes.
Secures Unlimited Subdomains
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate secures unlimited numbers of subdomains associated to a single domain name, which save your money and time!
Support 128-bit to 256-bit encryption with 2048-bit RSA private key, which is the industry standard for data protection.
Warranty refers to the amount RapidSSL compensates your customers due to their loss from a wrong issued certificate. RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate carries an US$10,000 warranty.
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate offers a free static site seal. You can display it anywhere on your website, so that your customers can know your website is secured.
Over 99% Browser Compatibility
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate is trusted and recognized by 99% browsers.
Unlimited Server License
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate comes with unlimited server license and unlimited free re-issuance. This means you can install it on as many physical servers as you need.
No document and paperwork are required. RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate can be issued in few minutes
- To ensure the issuance of SSL Certificate faster, you need to make sure your domain's whois contact information is correct.
- A dedicated IP can be ordered from your web hosting service provider if you want to improve compatibility with older versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP.
- A CSR (Certificate Signing Request) generated on your web server for your domain. You can contact your web hosting service provider for the assistance of CSR generation and SSL installation
- RapidSSL Wildcard certificates secure *.domain.com but not *.payments.domain.com.